You may choose one of the following
Creative Imaginary City:
1. City must have 5 skyscraper with windows and doors
2. There must be a sidewalk wrapping around the city or fence posts going into the distance
using perspective formula
a. Sidewalk video how to.
3. There must be a clear light source
4. There must be a full range of value from 1-10
5. The City must be creative and unusual
Example 5 (Did not meet all the criteria, but very creative!)
Rubric and Examples
1. Shows one light source: Shading consistent throughout piece.
2. Shows a Full-range of value: Every shape has a full range of value plus highlights
3. The composition must:
Touch 3 sides of the picture plane and 25% or less of the drawing is negative space.
Something must run off the page
1 thing that intersects another
Boxes that are stacked and at least a few holes (windows or negative space)
All horizontal lines going to vanishing points
Stairs (stairs how to video)