Follow the link to see the Rubric
- Go to the blog: "What is Positive and Negative space." Read and watch videos
- Research Designs :
- Google "positive negative space design" or "positive negative space images"
- Or take one of your own photographs and turn it into a pos/neg image
- Talk to me about this idea if you would like to do this.
- Could make your project even more personal!
- Only put the paintbrush into the paint 1/2 deep
- Carefully wipe off excess paint can lip.
- Put brush on plastic unless you are the last to use then clean it.
- Your design must be original and not a direct copy to receive an "A"
- Your design may look somewhat like an image to receive a "B"
- No direct copying (plagiarism)
- Indicate which areas you are planing to remove with "x" or shading.
- Hold the exacto knife at a slight angle
- Do not cut in very far. Just enough to peal the layer back